Translate

Saturday 17 May 2014

Anti-Gravity Treadmill - Toy or Workout Beast?

May 17, 2014

It's been a while! Time for an special topic to keep things interesting :)

Some weeks ago, I had some small injuries making it very difficult to keep running at a normal pace. I could not think about skipping one training session!

It seemed I was lucky, In my coaching centre (185.be) they received for several weeks a machine called "Anti-Gravity Treadmill". It looks like a normal threadmill with some kind of cage built around it.

How it works?
- You stand on the treadmill that will calibrate itself
- The cage fills itself with air
- You can set your relative weight.

Does it work?
I believe it does. Since you can keep on training with minimal impact on your joints and muscles. And it's still a very good cardio!





No comments:

Post a Comment